Summer is a time for traveling and vacations. Unfortunately, many people spend more than they can afford on these trips- but luckily there are ways to save money without being frugal or sacrificing fun activities! For instance one of the best things you could do this summer is sign up for rewards programs with your travel agency (such as United MileagePlus), hotel chain, car rental company etc. These companies offer discounts that range from 10% off flights/car rentals all the way up to 50%. You don’t have to be loyal member either; it’s simple enough just use them once before signing up so you get an idea if their services work well in your location!
- The Best Tourist Attractions In America May 30, 2022
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Wisconsin Tourism November 17, 2021
- Best Ways to Save Money on Summer Travel July 12, 2021
- Sport Tourism Activities in Wisconsin That You Should Try October 15, 2020
- 10 Cool and Unusual Things to Do in Wisconsin August 28, 2020